Receive a Google Screened Badge of Trust and Promote Your Professional Services Firm with Local Service Ads
What is Google Screened?
Google Screened is a new advertising platform that aims to assist people like – professional service providers, including law, financial planning, and real estate firms – boost customer confidence and inquire with your company.
✓ Be seen at the top of Google’s search results (above all other ads, Maps, and other elements)
✓ Increase the customers’ trust and confidence in your firm.
✓ Connect with the potential customers when they need you
✓ Only pay for qualified leads related to your business
How it work
Google Screened provides you added protection since businesses with this badge go through extensive personal and business level background and license checks. Once your business successfully pass these checks, you can start promoting their business with Google Screened Local Search ads and see the Google Screened icon ✔ next to your business.
Eligibility Criteria for Google Screened Badge:
- Pass a business-level background & a business-owner background check.
- Each professional in the business must pass a license check
- Businesses must have a 3-star rating or higher in Google.
- Google will perform several license checks, depending on the type of business,
These checks assure consumers that a professional they’ve selected has been vetted and provide them added peace of mind as they work with you.
How Much Do Google Screened Ads Cost?
Have you earned Google Screened! Great.. Start you Local Search ads and pay only for qualified leads. Here’s how it works:
- Set a weekly budget that limits the total number of leads you receive in any given week.
- While your daily leads may vary, you will never spend more budget than your assigned weekly budget
- You can dispute invalid leads and ask for refund
How Does Google Charge For Google Screened Leads?
Advertisers will be charged for each lead they receive. Lead prices are assigned for each city so you will be charged on the basis of that lead price. But you will never pay more for leads than your designated weekly budget.
What’s a Valid Lead?
Valid leads mean if the lead is relevant to your business or the service you offer. Your lead is valid if:
- The phone call or text message that you received is related to your business or service. Call must be longer than 30 seconds
- You missed a call from targeted customer and then call him back